Keytouch develops and manufactures membrane switches tailored to customer requirements.
The membrane switch is a flexible, space-saving, very reliable, and enduring solution. It can withstand rough treatment in harsh environments. The panels are easily installed on the final product.
We offer two types of membrane switches; one with a metal dome installed, which provides a tactile response, and one without a dome.
Light emitting diodes (LED) and backlighting with electroluminescent lamps can be integrated into the panels along with electronic shielding.
A membrane switch maintains all the qualities of front panels, which are described below.
The membrane switch is composed of two principal laminates:
- A film imprinted on a circuit of electric conductive paste (flexible printed circuit board).
- A graphic front layer which gives a professional and appealing look.
A metal dome is laminated in the panel, which gives a tactile response. This solution provides the user with positive feedback.
- Thickness starting at 0.6 mm
- Number of metal dome operation > 1 million.
- Compressive force 1.5 N – 9 N.
- Temperature area -55 to +85 ˚C
- Maximum voltage is 50 V
- Maximum current is 100 mA